Women may nominate themselves or be nominated by others who are deserving of this honour. There are 9 categories for nomination and many women will be eligible in more than one category. Please select the BEST category fit as a nominee can only be nominated in ONE CATEGORY. Please complete this form and the essay and return to the Women’s Collaborative Hub electronically no later than September 30th, 2018.
ALL NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN FOR 2018 AWARDS
- Anyone may nominate and self-nominations are encouraged
- Nominees can only be nominated for ONE award
- Nominees must be 18 years or older by November 16, 2018
- Nominees will demonstrate inclusivity, be community driven, service oriented, display commitment and have a positive influence in our communities
- Nominees must live and/or work in the TriCities, Pitt Meadows or Maple Ridge area
- Nominees must identify as female
- Nominees must be willing to let nomination stand; nominators must indicate that they have confirmed with the nominees by checking the relevant box on the on the nomination form.
- The nomination form must be complete – incomplete nominations will not be accepted.
- The qualification paragraph may be a maximum of 750 words and should include a clear, concise, and succinct narrative description of the nominee’s achievements and overall impact on our communities qualifying her for the award.
- Nominations will only be accepted by email; audio or video submissions will not be accepted.
- Women’s Collaborative Hub reserves the right to move a nominee to a different category than nominated for.
All nominations for the 2018 Celebration are due by September 30th, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share the information above and for nominating one of your community’s unsung heroes. If you have any questions please contact us at 778-840-0374 or firstname.lastname@example.org